Step 4. F

Thursday 7 August 2014

What I'm reading

Well, now that I've let you in on my little world here is what I'm reading. I will let you know that I do judge books by their cover. I don't know why. It's just a thing of mine. I love fantasy/ romance novels but if there is a half naked muscular man on the cover with a half horse body- I'm sorry, I'm not buying it!

1. Get Rich Blogging



This book is written by Zoe Griffin. I've recently started this one and it is absolutely inspiring! I almost didn't buy this one just because of the the title name- kinda cheesy but I'm glad I gave it a chance because she talks about all her little blips and moments of growth which I think is great. She's candid about her journey and is very interactive in the way she writes her book. I have a writing journal next to me when I read her book. 

2. Start your own blogging business




At first glance, this looks like a text book for school. But it really is a great educational read! I'm going through the chapters and taking notes as I go along. I'm excited to get through this book as it's really going to help me become more professional with my blog. I feel like my blog is constantly evolving; I'm moving things around, doing more pre-planning, and learning more and more about social media everyday. I'm still building everything, and its nice to have a book to sort of lead the way as I feel pretty blind most of the time.

3. I love you rituals



I'm still getting into this book, but I love the concept. Not only does it have great tools, and games to play with toddlers, but it helps parents to create healthy connections with their children. I realized a little while ago that when I was pregnant, and when my son was a newborn I was into reading about how to raise him, and what his developmental stages were. I'm very confident in how I raise him right now, but I think that there is always room for growth.

I love you rituals helps parents enhance children's self esteem, as well as helping families like mine who are very busy- to stay close.

4. Shadowfever


This is my guilty pleasure! Shadowfever is the 5th and final of a series that I'm completing. The story just drew me in! Its inspired by the HBO series "True Blood"- something else I'm kind of into. Its not so much about vampires, and werewolves- it's similar in a way but it has its own flair which is good because I kind of got sick of reading about vampires. I love a good fantasy novel, but there is only so much of something that you can read about!

Do you have any guilty pleasures that you read, or something that your really into right now? I'm always looking for something new!

No comments: