Step 4. F

Wednesday 23 April 2014

3 reasons why you should "just do it"

Ever hesitate?... I do. Like when my honey comes home from a long day of work, and all I want to do is grab him and hold him but I feel like I can't. But guess what happens when I do nothing? Usually bickering happens. Someone forgot to put their dirty socks in the laundry basket, or the garbage wasn't taken out. When we hold back from important aspects for our relationship (like giving our honey and hug or a kiss when we get home from work), we miss out on some pretty amazing things.


  1. Kiss your honey. Yes, you probably do it all the time, but do it again! Not only does it release happy hormones for the both of you, but it can also boost your self- esteem!
This image is courtesy of tiverylucky/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
     
        2.  Hug it out. Did you know that hugging strengthens your immune system? 

        3.  Jump in and do something new that you've been wanting to do with your partner. If you've been together for a few years, sometimes its great to liven things up a bit. Like your "dating" for the first time again. 
This image is courtesy of Savit Keawtavee/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net

With a toddler roaming around the house its hard to remember to do these things sometimes and get lost in "Mommy land" of things I needed to do I started to remember how much fun my relationship with my honey was in the beginning, and have been reading up on some blogs on how I could reignite that spark again. So I've started a "Date night ideas" list in my phone that I  will begin to execute and blog about in the near future. 

If your like me and sometimes forget the value behind the parents who work so hard to raise a child and forget to foster their relationship sometimes. Try these three things out, and I'll keep you posted on future endevours I've already found in Vancouver to do for dates- fun stuff, romantic stuff. Stick around to see how those ideas come to fruition.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cindi!