Step 4. F

Thursday 15 May 2014

A Busy Day

Well, I'm back to blogging again this morning. Yesterday was a day full of activity, hence the lack of time to post a blog. 

Recently I've reconnected with an old friend I used to go to university with. We started with some shopping at H&M, and then took our boys for a walk towards the waterfront to let Toli roam about- as he requested (my friends boy is 5 months old, so he won't be joining Toli for a few more months).

Afterward Toli and I came home for nap time which didn't last long as we had an appointment to make for Toli's head shots. We needed to do this to complete his online portfolio with our talent agency Kool Kids Talent 



This is the headshot we decided we'll use- taken by World of Fairy Tales Photography who did such an amazing job with my son! 

Before making our way home, I had called Rom to see if he was down for some sandwiches and salad at the beach for dinner. So I began making dinner for our picnic, and we ended a wonderfully busy day with some relax time at the beach until the sun set. 

The perfect end to another wonderful day! I hope your enjoying the spring weather as much as I am! Its not summer yet, so bring a sweater- I'm so glad I did as we were able to stay right until sundown. 

Below is Toli walking on the beach with the sun setting at his back.



No comments: